Why Voluntary Benefits?
Voluntary benefits offer a wealth of advantages, including:
- Pays a lump-sum cash benefit, which can be used however the insured sees fit
- Helps close gaps in coverage, taking over where primary health insurance leaves off
- Enhances existing coverage, giving insureds the opportunity to pursue additional options
- Empowers insureds to seek the treatment they need, including clinical trials and experimental drug therapies
- Gives insureds peace of mind, knowing they have the added coverage and cash benefit when faced with one of life’s most difficult moments
- Voluntary benefits are generally employee-paid at affordable rates, with no direct impact to employer’s bottom line