Why Allstate Benefits?
Advantages of Working with Allstate Benefits
As a leading provider of voluntary insurance in the United States, Allstate Benefits is proud to offer Canadian companies our Critical Illness with Medical Care Support Services product, easy enrolment and hassle-free claims processing.
- We are the Good Hands®, the brand most employees know and trust
- The Allstate Corporation is a Fortune 100 company
- We are customer-focused and value-driven
- Allstate Insurance Company of Canada has been providing Canadians with insurance products for over 50 years
Our Value Proposition
- Strength of corporate financials and recognized, trusted brand
- Comprehensive and competitive product
- Ease of enrolment
- We put people ahead of policies and always try to do the right thing
Our Competitive Advantages
- Flexible, innovative and creative solutions to help resolve some of the complex issues facing HR leaders and their companies
- Multiple enrolment options, including internal HRIS systems external benefits administration platforms and our own enrolment tool
- Partnerships with industry-leading medical care support service providers like Medisys and PinnacleCare help insureds manage critical illness diagnoses, treatment and recovery
Advantages to employers
- No direct impact to your bottom line
Voluntary benefits are generally employee-paid.
- We partner with your HR team
Allstate Benefits will create a full suite of communication pieces from enrolment to administration to assist your HR Team with enrolment. Offering Critical Illness insurance has also been shown to increase employee participation with the annual core benefits enrolment/review process.
- Enhances your current benefits program
Voluntary benefits offer advantages such as preferred underwriting, guaranteed issue and affordable group rates.
- Helps protect employees' finances and improves employee satisfaction
This product helps provide a "safety net" against life's unexpected moments and delivers a strong benefits package to show your employees you care about their health and financial well-being.
Advantages to employees
- Pays a cash benefit when diagnosed with a covered critical illness, which can be used however the insured wishes
- Helps close gaps in coverage, taking over where primary health insurance leaves off
- Empowers insureds to seek the treatment they need, including clinical trials and experimental drug therapies
- Gives insureds peace of mind with the knowledge that they have added coverage and cash benefits when faced with one of life's most difficult moments
- One-on-one personalized support and case management provided by Medisys